14-17 May 2023 • Atlanta, GA
About STC’s Technical Communication Summit
The 2023 Summit takes place 14-17 May at the Hyatt Regency in Atlanta, Georgia.
Join STC and find your people in person again!
The STC Summit makes technical communication come to life like no other event. Every year, technical communicators gather together to:
Learn! Attend educational sessions on numerous topics with a variety of formats and experience levels. Hear from industry experts, well-known authors, and inspiring new voices to upgrade your skill sets and bring best practices back to your workplace.
Network! Meet like-minded colleagues and partners from numerous companies, including those prepared to unveil and demonstrate new and exciting products, services, and technology to the world of technical communication.
Have fun! Explore the host city and attend fun social events planned with the local chapter members. Celebrate with honorees and awardees at the Honors Event!
Attendance at the Summit provides 8 CEUs toward CPTC currency. CEUs apply only to those who are certified and cannot be counted retroactively.
STC's Notebook Blog Summit Posts
Be sure to catch up on all the latest Summit information through STC’s Notebook Blog!
- Less than 3 weeks until Summit! Check out the special events! by Sharon Ford
- Welcome to STC Summit First-Timers! This is for YOU. by Christina Mayr
- Congratulations to the 2023 Pacesetter Award Winners! by STC
- Congratulations to this Year’s Community Achievement Award Winning Communities by STC
- 2023 STC Scholarship Awarded to Gabriel Lorenzo Aguilar! by STC
- 2023 STC Honor Society Inductee Named by STC
- Sample the Summit Session Buffet by James Bousquet
- Congratulations to the 2023 Ken Rainey Award Recipient by STC
- Presenting the 2023 Jay R. Gould Award Recipient by STC
- Come to the STC Summit for an Amazing Learning Experience by Pam Noreault
- How Will STC Summit Change Your Life? by Sean Stevenson
- Presenting the 2023 STC class of Distinguished Community Service Awards by Danielle Villegas
- Taking “How To” to a Whole New Level by Jane Wilson
- Introducing our Frank R. Smith Award Winners! by STC
- Congratulations to the Intercom Award Winners! by STC
- Join Us at the Summit to Celebrate STC’s Platinum Anniversary by Nicky Bleiel
- Enhance Your Summit Experience at a Pre-Conference Workshop by STC
- Energy, Excellence, and Inclusion: Three Summit Keynotes by Liz Herman
- Why STC Summit? – Using Flow to Craft a Life of Excellence in TechComm by Judy Glick-Smith
- Spend Part of Your Summer Volunteering at the STC Summit by Kylie Jacobsen
- Get Ready! STC Summit 2023 is back in Atlanta! by STC
- Presenting the 2023 class of STC Fellows by STC
- Presenting the 2023 class of STC Associate Fellows by STC
Annual Conference Attendee Reviews
As a first-time attendee, I really appreciated our welcoming community and getting the chance to talk with so many people, from other first-timers to veterans of the field.
I cherish being able to share knowledge with my fellow technical communicators, whether during an education session, or while chatting in the hallway. Attending Summit really re-energizes me when I return to the office, so I can keep producing materials that help others.
Every session I attended was directly relevant to my work. Every speaker encouraged me and gave me ideas I’ll use right away.
I got so much more out of this summit than I expected. As a first-time attendee, I didn’t know what to expect, but I was overwhelmed at how relevant and useful the training sessions were.
One of the most valuable takeaways from any conference is the new relationships and contacts made through networking. The Summit will offer many opportunities for networking, conversation, and relationship building.
Expand your visibility and customer base. Get in touch with decision-makers and top influencers. Get inspired by like-minded individuals. Generate new sales leads, build an industry presence, demonstrate new technologies and products, and meet customers and new clients.
If you have any questions, please contact us.