Recording of Speaker Orientation: https://us02web.zoom.us/rec/share/AWc89iyFlgRYGMsMrgnOuKbChsq1kouAot2HKbrKhnNMuTq29_8ZEdkSDJf3WnmY.aG6BuUGKkCnMOtr3
Download the Speaker Orientation slides
Important Due Dates
Speaker Agreement : due NOW
- If you’re not sure whether you’ve submitted your Speaker Agreement, you can check with the Conference Committee.
Register for the Summit : due NOW
- If you are an STC member, here. Make sure you log in after choosing your registration type.
- If you are not an STC member email email@example.com for assistance
Verify your session time, title and description are correct and complete: NOW
- This page lists all sessions: https://summit.stc.org/full-schedule/
- If you are unable to attend the in-person Summit contact the Conference Committee immediately.
Make your hotel reservations at the Hyatt Regency O’Hare: Now! Don’t miss your opportunity to take advantage of STC’s room block.
Proceedings Papers : due 1 April 2022
Special AV requirements: due 15 April 2022 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Headshots and bio information are to be uploaded to the conference app when you receive the logon information.
Presentation Slides and Template
We ask that you use the title slide from the official STC Summit 2022 PowerPoint template. Download the slide template here.
All slides should use the 16:9 aspect ratio. In PowerPoint, this is the Widescreen slide size option.
Please include the #STCSummit hashtag on your slides, where appropriate.
Preconference Workshop Presenters
You will be notified by 15 April if your workshop has achieved the minimum number of registrants to hold your workshop.
Preconference workshop presenters should plan to bring your own laptops. Our AV team will be onsite to assist you to connect to the projector.
Your session room will be set classroom style with space for participants to sit apart from each other.