Who should submit a Proceedings paper?
In accordance with the guidelines in the Call for Proposals, presentation speakers are expected to submit a paper.
If you are presenting a preconference session (tutorial/workshop), keynote, general session, or panel discussion, this requirement does not apply.
Please submit your paper by 1 April 2022. After that date the submission portal will close, and papers will no longer be accepted.
- Please write your paper in Microsoft Word, using the template/style guide. Carefully read the instructions provided in this document.
- Use only the styles included within the template/style guide. Do not add additional styles or use columns.
- Upload the graphic files individually using the naming conventions below. Do not insert them into your Word document. See the “Graphics and Tables” section of the template/style guide for detailed instructions.
- See the “Resources” and “References” sections of the template/style guide for examples of the proper bibliography formats.
- Do not exceed 6 pages (3,000 words) in length, not counting your graphics.
- If you intend to submit more than one paper, please use a separate form for each submission.
Naming Conventions for Files
Name your Word file:
PNG, JPEG, and GIF are the preferred graphics formats. These files should use the same name as your Word file, but add _1, _2, etc. to indicate the order: NameOfTalk_AuthorLastName(s)_3.png
If you would like examples of the writing style to use in your paper, see the STC 2021 Summit Proceedings.
Upload your paper using the form below. Email email@example.com if you have problems or you haven’t received confirmation of your successful submission within 3 business days.
If you are uploading graphics files in addition to your Word document, please upload each file as a single upload. For example, click three “Choose File” buttons below to upload your Word document and two graphics files. If you have more than four files to upload, please contact STC’s Conference Committee Speaker Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.