If your manager requires a business case to approve reimbursing your STC Summit expenses, here are a few examples of the benefits of the STC Summit:
- 80+ education sessions on Content Design and Delivery; Tools and Technologies; and Management, Leadership, and Career Development.
- Preconference workshops and STC Certification training — in-depth training on a variety of popular topics. See this year’s schedule here: https://summit.stc.org/preconference/.
- Invited sessions by industry leaders.
- Virtual Exhibit Hall — information about tools and services that could improve systems and processes, and the opportunity to meet vendors of the ones we currently use.
- Networking opportunities with colleagues and vendors who can be future resources on technologies and processes.
- After the conference, on-demand education sessions that can be shared with your team and applied quickly on the job.
The STC Summit is an investment in your career, so even if your company can’t reimburse your attendance this year, you should consider funding this event yourself. What you will learn will be invaluable to you and your career for a long time to come! And STC attendance provides 8 CEUs toward CPTC certification credts.
Event: 2021 STC Summit
Dates: 5-9 June 2021
Location: Fully online!
Registration rates: https://summit.stc.org/2020/conference/registration-rates/