Hyatt Regency Colorado is an iconic hotel in the heart of everything Denver, Colorado has to offer – museums, shopping, dining, and nightlife. All Summit events including education sessions and the Expo Hall will take place on one level at the Hyatt.
Hyatt Regency Colorado is located at:
650 15th Street
Denver, CO 80202
STC’s group rate is $219 for single or double occupancy, and $229 for triple occupancy, plus 12.5% taxes*. All guest rooms are charged a resort fee. Rooms in STC’s room block will be charged only $9 per day for the resort fee, which is a savings of $16. The resort fee includes :
- Two complimentary daily tickets for the I-Ride Trolley (a value of $10 each day)
- Daily complimentary high-speed wifi for up to 6 devices in your guest room
- Two complimentary bottles of water in your guest room each day
- Resort-style amenities including the 24-hour fitness center, and 10% discount on spa and salon services
- Bicycle rentals for use on the hotel property
Click here to make your reservation in STC’s group at the Hyatt, and to receive all the advantages of the group rate.
The Hyatt offers a limited number of accessible rooms. You should make your reservations as early as possible by calling the Hyatt Central Reservations at 1-888-421-1442. Be sure to tell them you are coming for STC’s Summit.
Note: STC does not contract conference services companies, housing bureaus, or travel agencies to contact exhibitors or attendees to make their hotel reservations. If you are contacted by any company representing itself as the official housing company/bureau/agency, do not respond. STC does not sell exhibitor or attendee information to third parties for marketing purposes. The service providers that STC selects do not sell contact information to third parties.
*There is also a 1% tourism service charge applied to all guest rooms in Denver.