The Technical Communication Body of Knowledge (TCBOK) is a long-term project of the Society for Technical Communication. It’s been in process for nearly 20 years, and during that time, has undergone a wide variety of changes.
Currently, the TCBOK Committee and the editing team is working toward a few different goals:
- Identify and transfer content from Intercom to fit in the newly configured website
- Add educational initiatives that meet topic needs
- Identify and describe new content to be added
How Can You Get Involved?
- Come to the session at the 2022 STC Summit in Chicago!
- Can’t make it to the Summit? Find more information about the TCBOK on STC.org (go to the Committee pages).
May 17 @ 08:30
Cindy Pao, Deanne Levander, Mellissa Ruryk