Sunday, 5 May, following the Welcome Reception:
Interested in international communication or localization? We are holding a meetup with the American Translators Association (ATA) and Globalization & Localization Association (GALA) members after the Welcome Reception (8-10pm), Lobby Bar at the Hyatt. RSVP on the Eventbrite page to let us know you are coming.
Monday, 6 May:
11:30 AM: Speed Networking in the Expo Hall. A fast and fun way to meet a lot of people at the Summit. If you didn’t include this with your Summit registration, contact summit.stc.org.
6:30 PM: Dine Around, various restaurants close to the hotel. This activity is great for networking with a small group of people in a fun and casual atmosphere. (Participants pay for their own food and drink.) Space at each venue is limited so RSVP today! Click on the individual Eventbrite links for a description of the restaurants.
• Buckhorn Exchange: Game and exotic food. https://www.eventbrite.com/e/stc-the-buckhorn-exchange-dine-around-tickets-57836159510
• Oskar Blues: Craft beer and fresh ingredients. https://www.eventbrite.com/e/stc-oskar-blues-grill-brew-dine-around-tickets-57835505554
• Linger: Small plates. https://www.eventbrite.com/e/stc-linger-dine-around-tickets-57836544662
• Biker Jim’s Gourmet Dogs: Gourmet hot dogs, including game sausage. https://www.eventbrite.com/e/stc-biker-jims-gourmet-dogs-dine-around-tickets-57836948871
• Rio Grande: Mexican food. https://www.eventbrite.com/e/stc-rio-grande-dine-around-tickets-58014171950
• Sam’s No. 3: Diner. https://www.eventbrite.com/e/stc-sams-no-3-dine-around-tickets-58013351496
• Appaloosa Bar and Grill: natural and organic take on American cuisine. https://www.eventbrite.com/e/stc-appaloosa-bar-grill-dine-around-tickets-58012940266
• Euclid Hall: international pub food. https://www.eventbrite.com/e/stc-euclid-hall-dine-around-tickets-59208065919
• Rioja: Mediterranean cuisine. https://www.eventbrite.com/e/stc-rioja-dine-around-tickets-59233807914
• Osaka Ramen and Stem Ciders: Ramen and cider bar. https://www.eventbrite.com/e/stc-osaka-ramen-and-stem-ciders-dine-around-tickets-59234199084
• TAG Burger: upscale burger joint, with several meat and non-meat options. https://www.eventbrite.com/e/stc-tag-burger-dine-around-tickets-59234362573
Tuesday, 7 May:
5:00 PM: STC Honors Event. THE event to celebrate the accomplishments of your friends and community. “Survivor” contestant and technical communicator Gabriella “Gabby” Pascuzzi is the guest speaker. This reception event is included with full Summit registration and is a casual dress event.
7:30 PM: Karaoke at Jazz@Jack’s, sponsored by LavaCon and Comgenesis, LLC. Find out who’s “The Voice” of STC! The fun starts at 8:00 PM. Attendees are responsible for their own food and drinks. Sign up at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/stc-jazz-jacks-karaoke-tickets-59620057196 so we’ll have an idea of how many people to expect.
Wednesday, 8 May: All events are following the Closing Plenary Session
12 Noon-back by 6:00 PM, two hiking events. Cost includes lunch and transportation.
- Falcon: Moderate hike in the foothills west of Red Rocks. Register here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/hike-at-mt-falcon-tickets-55784052603
- NCAR: Easy to moderate hiking in Boulder. Register here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/hike-at-national-center-for-atmospheric-research-boulder-tickets-55589829677
12:30–3:00 PM Colorado History Museum tour. Meet in the hotel lobby and walk over to the museum. Your visit to the museum will be enhanced by Special Guest Tour Guide Saul Carliner! At the end the entire group will have the opportunity to “debrief” your experience. Tickets are $12 per person. For more details and to purchase tickets click here.
6:00 PM: Baseball: Colorado Rockies vs San Francisco Giants; game starts at 6:40pm.
Tickets are limited and must be reserved by 5 April. Sign up here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/stc-rockies-baseball-game-tickets-55589096484