- Over 80 sessions, organized by eight tracks
- More advanced sessions are identified as Institutes
- Registration includes two receptions, morning and afternoon refreshment breaks, and lunch on Wednesday (Honors Banquet is an optional fee)
- SUMMIT@aClick is included in your registration fee
- Conference begins Sunday evening (15 May) with a general session and reception in Expo Hall
- SIG networking events
- Preconference events include certificate sessions and workshop/tutorial sessions (optional fee required)
- Hotel room rates are TBA for single or double occupancy
Conference Rates TBA.
Preconference Overview TBA
All registrations are transferable but are not refundable.
More than 50 booths will showcase products and services important to technical communicators. The exhibit hall opens Sunday evening with a Welcome Reception to help you connect with exhibitors, friends, and colleagues, as well as an opportunity to decide which vendors will be of most interest to you during the conference.
Exhibit space, sponsorships, contracts, and general information about the Expo. More Info