STC offers multiple preconference education opportunities for an additional fee. Attendees can attend a two-day certificate course or one-day or half-day workshops on Saturday, 20 June and Sunday, 21 June. Please register for these when completing your full conference registration. If you have already registered for the Summit and wish to add a preconference session, please contact Deborah Repasy, STC Education Coordinator.
Below is the complete list of all 2015 preconference courses:
- Getting to Success: Implementing a Content Strategy – Rahel Anne Bailie
- Technical Editing Fundamentals for All – Michelle Corbin and Linda Oestreich
- Information Architecture for Everybody – Abby Covert
- Project Management for the Technical Communicator – Liz Herman
- Crash Course in API Documentation – Tom Johnson
- Creating Documentation-Centric, Interactive Mobile Apps – Neil Perlin
Click here to view the official preconference schedule on Lanyrd.com, including dates and times.
And don’t forget about these two events, also happening before the conference:
- Leadership Program (Sunday, 21 June at 8:00 AM-12:00 PM) – Join STC’s community leaders for a half day of educational sessions, networking, and community awards. The Leadership Program is free to attend but we do require advance registration. You can register with your full conference registration.
- Adobe Tech Comm Tools Certificate Workshop (Sunday, 21 June at 12:00-5:00 PM) – Get live training, pick up tips and tricks, do hands-on exercises and learn from industry experts like Bernard Aschwanden, John Daigle, Matt Sullivan, and Rick Stone. Best of all, it’s completely FREE!