- Takes place 5-8 May in Atlanta, Georgia
- Over 80 sessions, organized by seven tracks
- Registration includes two receptions plus morning and afternoon refreshment breaks (Honors Banquet on Tuesday and Closing Lunch on Wednesday are optional fees)
- SUMMIT@aClick is included in your registration fee
- Conference begins Sunday evening (5 May) with a general session and reception in Expo Hall
- SIG networking events
- Preconference events include certificate sessions and workshop/tutorial sessions (optional fee required)
Conference rates will be available by 1 December.
All registrations are transferable. For full cancellation/refund policy please refer to registration page.
Preconference rates will be available by 1 December.
All registrations are transferable but are not refundable.
More than 50 booths will showcase products and services important to technical communicators. The exhibit hall opens Sunday evening with a Welcome Reception to help you connect with exhibitors, friends, and colleagues, as well as an opportunity to decide which vendors will be of most interest to you during the conference.
Exhibit space, sponsorships, contracts, and general information about the Expo. More Info.