265 Peachtree Street NE
Atlanta, GA 30303
STC does not contract with travel agencies to contact exhibitors or attendees to make their hotel reservations. If you are contacted by any company requesting information to make your hotel reservation do not respond. STC does not sell exhibitor or attendee information to third parties for marketing purposes. The vendors that STC selects do not sell contact information to third parties. Please make your hotel reservations directly with the Hyatt Regency by selecting the link on this page, or by calling their central reservations number.
- Convenience. All education sessions are held in the Hyatt Regency Atlanta, meaning that you just have to come down the elevator and walk to the right meeting room. No cabs, cars, buses, umbrellas, heat, wind, etc.
- Networking. There are so many informal networking opportunities beyond the official conference hours. Impromptu dinner parties start in the hotel lobby, hotel restaurants are full of Summit attendees, and the hotel bar is packed well into the night with all sorts of conversations, debate, and networking. You’ll bump into technical communicators from around the world in all parts of the hotel.
- Help keep Summit prices down. Meeting our contracted room block enables STC to continue to negotiate affordable room rates for future meetings. Based on the number of rooms blocked, hotels will provide complimentary meeting space, which enables STC to offer discounted registration fees for a longer period of time.
- Assistance from STC. And finally, by staying at the official conference hotel, you’ll have STC’s assistance if there is a problem with your hotel reservation.
Overview The newly redesigned Hyatt Regency Atlanta includes a 22-story hotel atrium lobby and places the treasures of the city at your feet. Stroll to top local downtown Atlanta attractions including Peachtree Center Mall, Georgia Aquarium, Georgia World Congress Center, AmericasMart, CNN Center, Phillips Arena and Georgia Dome. Treat yourself to true southern hospitality in this luxurious hotel boasting 1,260 newly renovated guestrooms, making them the second-largest hotel in Atlanta. Fall in love with Savannah Shrimp with grits or Cream of Georgia Pecan Soup at Sway, the eclectic new dining establishment serving traditional southern dishes with a modern twist. Discover signature service, popular restaurants, and a prime location at Hyatt Regency Atlanta.
- 1,260 newly renovated guestrooms, including new studio-style rooms
- iHome stereo with iPod™ docking station
- Generous work desk with Wi-Fi (at an extra cost)
- 32″ flat screen TV
- Hyatt Fast Board / PDA & Express Check-in
- TAG approved / IDL Floral Designs / Business Center
- Underground parking to keep cars cool / Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi (free in lobby) / Gift Shop / Concierge services / e-Concierge
- Market (24-hour self-service)
- Sway (Unique dining outlet with three chef-driven menus)
- Twenty-Two Storys Atlanta
- In-room dining
- 24 hour Stay Fit™ gym
- Outdoor pool / sundeck
- YogaAway™ / Fitness Concierge
- Nearby 18-hole Bobby Jones Golf Course