Special Conference Room Rates
STC has negotiated a special conference room rate of $164 (plus 17.5% tax) for single or double accommodations at the Hyatt Regency Columbus. All attendees who make reservations in the STC room block will receive complimentary Internet access in their guest room (a value of $9.95 per day). In addition, every room reserved in STC’s block will receive two vouchers for continental breakfast served just for STC Summit attendees. The continental breakfast will be served on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday mornings. Click here to book your room online with the Hyatt.
Please make your hotel reservations directly with the Hyatt Regency Columbus by clicking here, or by calling their central reservations number.
Why stay at the official conference hotel? Staying at the Hyatt Regency Columbus benefits both you and STC. Here are just a few reasons why:
- Convenience. All education sessions are held at the Hyatt Regency.
- Networking. There are so many informal networking opportunities beyond the official conference hours. Impromptu dinner parties start in the hotel lobby, hotel restaurants are full of Summit attendees, and the hotel is packed well into the night with all sorts of conversations, debate, and networking. You’ll bump into technical communicators from around the world in all parts of the hotel.
- Help keep Summit prices down. Meeting our contracted room block enables STC to continue to negotiate affordable room rates for future meetings. Based on the number of rooms blocked, hotels will provide complimentary meeting space, which enables STC to offer discounted registration fees for a longer period of time.
- Unwind without having to go far. Relax in spacious guestrooms and suites just a short elevator ride from all the Summit sessions, Expo, and networking with friends.
- Assistance from STC. And finally, by staying at the official conference hotel, you’ll have STC’s assistance if there is a problem with your hotel reservation.