The STC Summit is only three months away! It seems like just yesterday we were in Dallas, and here we are just 90 or so days from greeting everyone in sunny Sacramento, CA.
This year, STC has two official conference hotels, as the Hyatt Regency and Sheraton Grand both will house attendees. The two hotels combine with the Sacramento Convention Center to comprise the “Tech Comm Summit Triangle.” (Click on the links above for more information and to register directly with the hotels in the STC block.)
STC has negotiated a room rate with the two hotels of $174 for single or double occupancy, and staying at one of the two official conference hotels is much more convenient as well. In the spirit of David Letterman, then, below are the Top Five Reasons Members Should Stay at One of the Official Conference Hotels!
- It’s where the STC staff is staying, and the staff members are oodles of fun to hang out with.
- The Sacramento Convention Center is right across the street, letting you sleep those precious few extra minutes.
- Staying in the official hotels ensures STC continues to get discounted rates from hotels, keeping future Summits affordable.
- Networking in the lobbies, bars, and restaurants occurs just about 24/7. Who knows when the exact right contact will be made?
- Attendees staying at one of the two official hotels can pick up their badge holders and conference materials prior to the General Session!
So there you have it! We look forward to seeing you in a few shorts months in Sacramento and hope to see you hanging out in the hotels, too!